Daydreaming about taking a gap year is fun. Actually TAKING one is better!
I traveled for 12 months through SE Asia, Australia and Europe, even though:
- I’m over 40
- I’m not rich
- I have responsibilities at home
- No one would go with me
- I’m not fluent in any language except English
You’re in a better position than I was, because YOU HAVE ME! 🙂
I have the lowdown on gap year planning, like how to budget for 1 year of travel, how to choose a destination and navigate it once you arrive, and how to get your boss on board. And I want to share that with you.
Do you want to plan your gap year (or gap summer) around an activity that will actually improve your position at work or school?
- Maybe study a foreign language abroad.
- Or tutor children or adults in English.
- Volunteer for a charitable organization.
- Make art.
- Pure travel for your own wellness.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter, and get a little inspiration and a ton of tools and tips right to your inbox.
I promise to keep your email address safe. No spam.